- The ability to inject user scripts into webpages for further control of their behavior.
- Editing and adding rules from the rule list.
- Snapshots automatically creates a backup of your rules any time they are modified so you never have to worry about messing them up. By default, up to 5 unkept snapshots will be stored. You can choose to name and keep them to create different sets of rules. You can easily revert to any snapshot by either merging its rules with your current rules or replacing your current rules completely. You can even choose to recover just a few rules out of a snapshot. Snapshots can be compared to the current rule set so you can see at a glance what the differences are.
- These "Other Features" can be used:
- Display alert() messages within the webpage instead of a popup dialog
- Prevent webpages from disabling or using a custom context menu and prevent other extensions from creating menu items
- Prevent webpages from resizing the window and creating new windows with a custom size
- Prevent webpages from disabling autocomplete
- Prevent webpages from sending referrer information
- Prevent inline script execution
- Canvas fingerprinting protection; another way to prevent websites from tracking you.
- Use a custom font for webpages
- Use a custom zoom level for webpages
- Show link URL on hover.
- You'll be able to block popups, frames, XHRs, embeds, objects, and videos from loading. There's also an image hider which will prevent images from displaying on the webpage. This helps to provide a more secure, safe, and private browsing experience by blocking social networks and companies from tracking you, even if they're using framed webpages instead of scripts. Blocked elements will be clickable to allow for a one-time load of that item, or you can choose to completely hide them.